3 Hour Golf Specific Screening and Assessment
This Get Fit for Golf Package Experience includes:
1. Full Postural and Muscle Imbalance Assessment
- To outline postural problems and muscle imbalance that effect good swing mechanics and can lead to injury and the inability to play.
2. Video Analysis and DVD
- Take the DVD/ Video to your coach/therapist/trainer when you get home. It will also show you positive changes that the golf specific exercises have on your body This will really show you how “body breakdowns” affect your swing bio-mechanics.
3. A Golf Fitness Gym Kit & Manual
- All golfers participating will receive a posture bar and spikey ball as a well as a personalised fitness manual with exercises prescribed for your body and your golf swing. The kit contains: travel strategies, how to work out correctly in the gym as a golfer, how to combat tension and fatigue on the golf course and competition self-help strategies.
4. The “Club Golfer CD and Get Fit for Golf CD (worth $175)
- This will give you a print out of the CDs to follow and give you a strong pathway to explain how you train as a golfer, warm-up as a golfer, and back and neck pain management as you get older.
5. A Golf Specific Exercise Program
- This will be very specific to your body and your golf swing. All exercises are uniquely specific to golf and printed out to insert into your golf manual.
6. Golf Fitness Advice
- This includes gym workouts for golfers and injuries that may be inhibiting your golf swing and golf participation.
Spaces are always limited so early bookings are necessary to avoid disappointment.
We accept Visa/Mastercard or a Bankers Draft in advance.
Additional follow up sessions are available.
For bookings and enquiries contact us now.